SHOULD YOU TRY NUPHAR LUTEA FOR PSORIASIS?
KNOW THE WORD OF EXPERTS HERE
Most skin disorders are extremely common and affect a large number of people worldwide. Skin eruptions and diseases are generally symptoms of more serious conditions like immune disorders, blood disorders or possible fatal infections. Seeking medical consultation in the early stages will help you in getting hassle-free, easy treatments that provide fast results. Not detecting or treating early symptoms can prove fatal and become painful, uncomfortable chronic symptoms later on.
Around 125 million people, roughly 3% of the world population, are affected by psoriasis. Psoriasis is a chronic auto-immune disorder that can affect people of any age and gender. It is an incurable disorder, however, there are a lot of treatment methods that have been proven successful in treating it. Its prevalence in third-world countries is a testament to the lack of affordable and accessible proper treatments for its symptoms. Affordable and accessible medications are vital in eradicating diseases and controlling chronic disorders.
Homoeopathy and Ayurveda are branches of medicine that have provided treatments for long term treatments that are affordable and accessible to everyone and produce fast and effective results. Many homoeopathic medicines are effective against symptoms of chronic disorders like psoriasis. They provide a wide range of affordable medication that can even prevent outbreaks of psoriasis by improving your immune system, Nuphar lutea is one such medicine.
Nuphar lutea is an aquatic herb that was consumed as a medicinal herb in various cultures and tribes of Japan, China, Korea etc. It is a medicinal plant that is effective in treating many diseases and disorders. Let’s take a look at a detailed introduction to Nuphar lutea and how it treats psoriasis.
INTRODUCTION TO NUPHAR LUTEA
Nuphar lutea or yellow water lily is a perennial aquatic plant of the Nymphaeaceae family and is found in some parts of Europe and North Asia. Nuphar lutea has many miraculous medicinal properties and benefits, its seeds were consumed in many tribal cultures and its leaves and dried roots were used as medicinal herbs. Its roots and leaves have been proved to have many medicinal properties and are safe to use for people of all ages.
It’s supposed to taste bitter and astringent. The antiseptic, anti-viral, cardiotonic, antaphrodisiac, sedative and anti-inflammatory properties of the water lily have been used in various cultures and ethnic medicine for centuries.
Among recent research and development, it has been found effective in treating cancer and Alzheimer as well.
Nuphar lutea treatments for various issues:
- Tuberculosis: Antibacterial properties of Nuphar lutea help in relieving tuberculosis symptoms
- Rheumatism: Nuphar lutea treats arthritis and joint pain
- Sexual dysfunctions or disorders like syphilis and gonorrhoea: It is an effective treatment for suppressing heat and treating fungal infections.
- Ulcer: Nuphar lutea helps in relieving stress and anti-inflammatory properties treat ulcers.
- Chronic pain: Nuphar lutea has sedative properties that are used for treating chronic pain
- Cardiac diseases: Cardiotonic properties treat cardiac diseases and problems
- Inflammation: It is a widely known effective anti-inflammatory herb
- Urinary diseases: It treats kidney and urinary tract diseases and infections
- Menstrual cramps: It cools pelvic regions and provides pain relief
- Suppression of sexual urges: It is used as an antaphrodisiac and used in reducing the excessive genital discharge
- Diarrhoea: Immunity boosting properties treat stomach issues and immediately treat diarrhoea
- Cancer: Recently Nuphar lutea has been proved successful in accompanying health issues with cancer like chronic pain and hair loss.
NUPHAR LUTEA HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE
Many people have turned to homoeopathy for effective treatments of various diseases. Homoeopathy is an affordable and accessible alternative to traditional methods that is expensive and takes a long time to produce satisfactory results. It has been proven successful in treating many chronic issues. Homoeopathy mainly relies on medicinal plants for producing medication and therefore is trusted by people that prefer natural alternatives and medication.
Nuphar lutea is used in many homoeopathic medicines and is extremely effective in treating various disorders. Its roots are powdered and consumed, or essential extracts are taken from its leaves to create tinctures and medicines for consumption as well as application.
Nuphar lutea extracts are used in many skincare products as well as sedatives that ease irritation and pain. Nuphar lutea uses in homoeopathy have created medication that treats many chronic disorders including psoriasis.
PRICING AND ACCESSIBILITY
Homeopathy Nuphar lutea medication is generally sold in the price range of ₹100- ₹600 in a wide range of formulations like mother tinctures, diluted solutions, tonics and globules. They are sold in several different quantities – 10ml, 20ml, 30ml, 100ml for liquid medicines and 6mg for globules. They are very easy to buy and can be bought online through many homoeopathic medicine websites like 1mg, SBL, etc.
Nuphar lutea extracts are very strong and rich in medical substances and should be consumed according to a medical practitioner’s directions. Here are some commonly recommended directions for using Nuphar lutea medications:
- Take 5 drops of Nuphar lutea mother tincture in half a cup of water and drink it 3 times a day.
- If you prefer consuming tablets or capsules, consuming Nuphar lutea globules 3 times a day or as directed by your physician is effective.
WHAT ARE ALL THE POSSIBLE BENEFITS OF THE MEDICINE?
Here are some medically proven Nuphar lutea homoeopathic medicine benefits:
- Treats diarrhoea and stomach problems
- Treats sexual disorders in men
- Treats weakness and fatigue and stress
- Restores male regenerative system
- Treats skin conditions like psoriasis
- Treats inflammation of organs and skin and reduces redness of the skin
- Helps in reducing chronic pain and relieves pain
- Reduces heat boils on the skin
- Reduces swelling
- It is known to soothe irritable, dry skin
- It can help in reducing and stopping excessive stool bleeding or spotting
- Treats pain and discomfort during menstruation
HOW DOES NUPHAR LUTEA TREAT PSORIASIS?
Nuphar lutea is one of the best treatments for psoriasis homoeopathy can offer but it’s better to consult a doctor or dermatologist before consuming Nuphar lutea. Nuphar lutea is known to have anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties that treat symptoms of psoriasis like – red itchy patches of dry skin and it prevents possible triggers.
Psoriasis can be triggered by many conditions or medications, stress and a weak immune system. Nuphar lutea also helps in relieving these symptoms through its natural pain-relieving, cooling and immune-boosting properties.
Stress and immune disorders can also be symptoms of existing conditions of the kidney or heart, Nuphar lutea treats these conditions and relieves stress and immune disorders.
PRECAUTIONS TO OBSERVE WHILE CONSUMING NUPHAR LUTEA
Nuphar lutea is strong medicine and has medicinal properties that require a lot of care and precisions. These are some precautions you must observe while consuming Nuphar lutea medication:
- Only use under medical prescription and according to a licensed physician’s directions.
- It should be kept away from sunlight.
- As Nuphar lutea is a cooling herb, it shouldn’t be used with cold stagnant issues and should be consumed with extreme care.
- Avoid consuming alcohol or drugs while on medication.
- If pregnant, consult a gynaecologist and physician before use.
- Keep a gap of 15 minutes after and before meals after taking medication.
This medicine has been proven effective by many medical practitioners and researchers. Consumers find it affordable and effective for long-lasting and quick results. It has been well-received and given positive feedback from many psoriasis patients as well as patients suffering from stomach disorders, sexual dysfunction, chronic pain, skin diseases and heart diseases.
ALL ABOUT PSORIASIS:
CAUSES, TRIGGERS, SYMPTOMS AND TREATMENTS IN DIFFERENT BRANCHES OF MEDICINE
Psoriasis is an incurable, non-contagious, inflammatory immune disorder that causes skin cells to grow deep inside the skin that results in skin cell build-ups. Skin build-up starts to appear on the skin in the form of scaly, red, itchy patches or pustules that are irritable and often cause burning sensations, these patches are observed as symptoms of psoriasis and should warrant a medical consult immediately, when detected. There are 5 types of psoriasis – plaque psoriasis, guttate psoriasis, pustular psoriasis, erythrodermic psoriasis and inverse psoriasis.
Common causes and triggers of psoriasis are:
- Weak immune system or existing immune disorders.
- Genetic inheritance passed down to offsprings
- Alcohol abuse can cause flare-ups of psoriasis
- Sudden or extreme hormonal changes in the body
- Stress can trigger psoriasis in patients
- Certain medications can cause the flare-up of psoriasis symptoms in some patients
- Sunlight can also trigger psoriasis symptoms in some patients
Psoriasis is a common auto-immune disorder and hence has a wide range of treatments in different branches of medicine. If you prefer a certain branch of medication, worry not, there is a treatment method for psoriasis in everyone! Let us take a look at some medications and remedies that Ayurveda, allopathy and homoeopathy offer for treating psoriasis.
Home remedies and treatments for psoriasis that are effective:
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is a known anti-inflammatory remedy that is used for skin rashes and soothes irritation.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is used to treat many skin eruptions like acne and is effective for all types of psoriasis.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting spice, application or consumption of turmeric can treat psoriasis.
- Olive oil: Olive oil is known to soothe irritated skin and moisturise dry patches.
- Flaxseed gel: Flaxseed gel has healing properties that treat dry and itchy skin.
- Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil is an anti-inflammatory agent that removes impurities and soothes the skin.
- Neem: Neem is an anti-inflammatory and immunity-boosting herb that is effective against psoriasis symptoms.
Allopathic treatments have a lot of side effects and aren’t generally popular among patients with multiple conditions. Here are some available medications for psoriasis:
- Corticosteroids: It is an anti-inflammatory, antiproliferative immunosuppressant drug.
- Calcipotriene: It is a synthetic form of vitamin D3, it is not recommended to use on the face or genitals because it can cause irritation or reactions.
- Tazarotene: It is a retinoid for scalp treatment recommended to patients who have scalp psoriasis.
- Anthralin: It is an antiproliferative drug, but it can cause irritation and staining that makes it ineffective for some patients.
- Methotrexate: It is an anti-inflammatory drug for psoriasis patients.
Some other homoeopathic treatments available for psoriasis:
- Carcinosin: It is a remedy for patients who have contracted psoriasis through genetic conditions or are emotionally fragile.
- Kali Arsenicum: It is an effective remedy for severe itching and irritation in psoriasis patients
- Graphites: It is a remedy that treats dryness or thick patches on the skin in psoriasis patients, it is generally recommended to obese or sensitive patients.
- Mezereum: This remedy is made from olive oil extracts and has extremely effective anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties that can soothe the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Kali sulphuricum: It is an effective remedy for psoriasis patients that have pustular eruptions or lesions on their skin.
- Arsenic album: This remedy is for patients whose psoriasis symptoms worsen with the decrease in temperature and get better with an increase in temperature.
- Apis mellifica: This remedy works wonders for psoriasis patients that have burning sensations and are usually at ease in cold temperatures.
- Calendula: It is made from calendula flower extract and is anti-inflammatory and an effective remedy for dry skin patches. This is not a medicine made for psoriasis especially, but it’s known to soothe inflammations and irritations on the skin.
A phototherapy is a form of therapy that uses sunlight for treatment. Controlled exposure to ultraviolet light has been an effective way of treating some forms of psoriasis. Sunlight can help in alleviating psoriasis symptoms in patients but they should be exposed to sunlight in a controlled environment for a short period of time depending on their diagnosis, severity and reaction to sunlight.
However, this treatment isn’t popularly recommended for psoriasis patients because a lot of psoriasis symptoms can be triggered if exposed to sunlight for even a second longer than needed. It is highly risky and has only been effective in treating limited forms of psoriasis in some patients.
Ocular manifestations such as trichiasis and cicatricial ectropion usually require surgery. Some patients also opt for laser treatments to heal psoriasis symptoms on the skin, it is done by a dermatologist that uses laser beams to reduce psoriasis plaques. It is a risky treatment and should be avoided if possible.
Surgical methods of dealing with psoriasis are usually the last resorts and have extremely high-risk factors. Most doctors recommend against surgical treatment unless your psoriasis is untreatable through topical treatments or if other treatments prove ineffective.
Psoriasis is an auto-immune disorder that causes skin eruptions and red dry itchy patches on the skin. It is a common disease with a wide range of treatments in Ayurveda, allopathy and homoeopathy. For severe cases, surgery is recommended to patients. Psoriasis treatments treat symptoms of psoriasis as it is an incurable disorder.
Nuphar Lutea is an aquatic perennial herb that has been used in tribal cultures for centuries as a medicinal herb. It is an active ingredient in many homoeopathic remedies that treat heart diseases, blood disorders, chronic pain, stomach disorders and diseases, sexual dysfunction and disorders, and inflammation on the skin caused by disorders like psoriasis. It was recently discovered as a treatment for cancer and Alzheimer’s as well.
Nuphar lutea is anti-inflammatory and provides a cooling sensation that soothes patients suffering from psoriasis. It can also act as an immune-booster that can ease the symptoms of psoriasis gradually. It is an effective remedy that gives relief very quickly and is a quick way of treating psoriasis. It is definitely worth a try if you are suffering from psoriasis. It has helped many patients and has been medically proven to be an effective treatment for inflammation.
We hope this article was helpful and you found everything you needed to know here.
FAQs are helpful as they provide the customer all the valuable information about the product. After doing some research on the gel, we found out some common FAQS that every customer wants to know. Read on to know more about this gel.
Yes, Nuphar lutea can treat psoriasis as it has anti-inflammation properties.
There are no known side effects of Nuphar lutea, however, that doesn’t imply there aren’t any.
Yes, but it should be consumed according to a physician’s directions.
Nuphar lutea is an affordable medicine that is available in the price range of ₹100 – ₹600.
Yes, it is safe to consume, but should be according to a physician’s guidance.
Yes, it is safe to consume, but should be according to a physician’s guidance.
No, Nuphar lutea is not addictive or narcotic
It will depend on the type of psoriasis and the physician’s prescription.
There are no recorded studies to prove the effects of Nuphar lutea on pregnant women and therefore it should only be consumed after consultation with an OB-GYN and a physician.
No, there should be a minimum 15 minutes gap before and after taking medication.
No, you can not consume alcohol while on medication.