WHY IS KAYAKALP SO EFFECTIVE AGAINST PSORIASIS?
” GET A COMPLETE GUIDE TO KAYAKALP FOR SKIN AILMENTS HERE”
Skin ailments are way more common than you think, a huge percentage of people suffer from conditions like acne, psoriasis, and whatnot and people use all sorts of home remedies to medication to self-care rituals and other things to deal with it or treat it. People try all sorts of things and we would evaluate one of them. Kayakalp oil is one of them, it is known to cause some relief with skin ailments like psoriasis.
Kayakalp oil is an Ayurvedic oil that causes comfort to your skin by nourishing your skin and heals it by acting like an antibacterial agent. It contains seeds of Bakuci, Haridra, deva Daru, the bark of Nimba, and many other related substances. The ingredients are known to treat infections, allergies, burns, and other skin issues. Since it is an Ayurvedic medicine, it does not have any side effects.
HOW CAN KAYAKALP HELP?
Kayakalp oil uses are vast when it comes to skin. Most skin troubles stem from specific kinds of bacteria or fungi and kayakalp oil works as an excellent antibacterial agent and is known to deal with all kinds of bacterial and skin issues. Kayakalp oil benefits do not stop there.
- It helps with itchiness by smoothing your skin.
- It fights against viruses that cause issues like herpes.
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Deals with any kind of dryness in the skin.
- Helps with skin ailments like psoriasis.
- Deals with pigmentation and marks and scars that could be there due to injury or skin conditions like acne.
- Could be used as an antiseptic.
- Clarifies blood and eliminates toxins from it.
- Helps with acne and pimples caused due to several environmental and internal conditions.
- Aims to maintain the balance in the body that is the root cause of all problems.
- Skin is damaged after severe conditions like scabies, eczema, leprosy, etc. Kayakalp oil is known to deal with such damages too.
- Cures all kinds of skin-related allergies, burns, wounds, etc.
- The oil could be a go-to object at any home because it deals with several issues.
HOW EXPENSIVE IS IT?
Kayakalp oil being an ayurvedic medicine is made from natural substances which are obtained from nature and do not cost much at all. Ayurvedic medicines are made from natural processes which decrease the production cost too, since initial costs are so low, the final selling price is extremely light on your pocket.
HOW MUCH SHOULD YOU CONSUME?
Going extra or overboard with medicine is never advisable. It might be good for your body and health in general but consuming it more than prescribed defeats its purpose. Ayurvedic medicines aim to restore balance, by not following the prescription you might disturb the balance even more. Hence, before consuming it, a medical practitioner’s opinion is a must.
WHY SHOULD PSORIASIS BE TAKEN CARE OF?
Psoriasis is a skin condition that results in the formation of patches over the skin that is rough and dry and might itch or turn red due to infection. It is a chronic condition and does not have a cure, the treatment would only help with symptoms like physical damage to the skin. Psoriasis is seen to be occurring in cycles, they last for a few weeks or even months before fading a little, and then the cycle repeats. This skin condition is associated with a faulty or inefficient immune system.
Psoriasis is commonly found on the:
There are broadly 5 kinds of psoriasis:
- Plaque psoriasis – It is the most common one among all five and affects about 80% of people with psoriasis who suffer from plaque psoriasis. In this kind of psoriasis, there are red inflamed patches that could be covered by greyish-white dried up skin cells and are commonly found on knees and elbows, and scalp.
- Guttate psoriasis – This type of psoriasis results in the formation of pink spots on the skin that are not raised or inflamed like in plaque psoriasis. It is very common to be found in childhood and is commonly developed on the stomach region, arms, and legs.
- Inverse psoriasis – In this kind of psoriasis, skin patches with inflamed red and bright skin are developed and commonly found in places of folded or layered skin like underarms, breasts, groin area, or around genitals.
- Erythrodermic psoriasis – This is the rarest one to be found in people and the most severe in terms of damage. It covers large areas at once as the bacteria and infection involved in this case are extremely powerful. The skin patches in this condition appear like sunburnt skin and a person would fall sick or have other issues like fever while dealing with this condition. This type of psoriasis could be fatal.
- Pustular psoriasis – This type of psoriasis is commonly found in adults; it causes pus-filled white-colored blisters along with patches of red inflamed skin. It could spread in large areas but is mostly found in confined areas like hands and feet.
SYMPTOMS OF PSORIASIS
Just like any other common disease or condition, the symptoms for psoriasis are also different from individual to individual but there are several common ones.
- Red and inflamed patches on the skin.
- Greyish-white patches of dried-up skin cells in patches all over the skin.
- Extreme dry skin that might crack and bleed.
- The skin might feel sore and sensitive around the infected areas.
- Itchiness due to dry skin and fungal properties of psoriasis.
- Nails might seem thicker.
- Joints might be painful due to dried-up and stretched skin.
As mentioned earlier, for every person, the symptoms differ and some people experience well-defined cycles of their symptoms flaring up and then fading away, for some people it is inconsistent.
CAUSES OF PSORIASIS
- Immune system – Psoriasis is categorized under the category of autoimmune conditions. Autoimmune conditions are the ones in which the body starts attacking itself. In psoriasis, white blood cells start attacking the skin cells. When the body is healthy and functioning normally, white blood cells are meant to attack viruses and bacteria to protect the body. During psoriasis, white blood cells go overboard while fighting with a virus that is not there and as a result produce more skin cells than required.
- Genes – People who have a family history of family members struggling with skin ailments or immune systems problems are at a higher risk.
WHAT TRIGGERS PSORIASIS?
The symptoms of psoriasis, like any other condition or disease, become worse or increase due to certain factors or triggers.
- Cold temperatures – extreme temperatures can cause harm to your skin.
- Stress – stress is a trigger for several health issues including psoriasis.
- Alcohol – Alcohol is not considered healthy for the body in general and it is known to flare up or worsen psoriasis symptoms.
- Injury – an injury like a cut could aggravate the symptoms. Even things like vaccines and sunburns can cause issues.
- Medicines – certain medicines could cause allergies and interfere with the functions of your body and trigger psoriasis.
- Infections – the immune system is already malfunctioning and causing psoriasis, if there is an infection or some other bacterial issue the immune system is burdened and triggers psoriasis.
HOW TO TREAT PSORIASIS?
There are uncountable ways to deal with psoriasis be it in homeopathy, allopathy, Ayurveda, or home remedies. Skin conditions have a very subjective treatment plan depending upon your immune system and skin type and other related details.
- Medicines –
Biologics – these work on the immune system directly.
Retinoids – retinoids work on reducing skin cell production but they do have several side effects.
Cyclosporine – weakens the immune system to deal with the symptoms.
Methotrexate – also suppresses the working of the immune system.
Steroid – affects hormonal issues that might lead to symptoms.
Anti-inflammatory – medicines for treating inflamed areas
Vitamins – helps to promote healthy functions.
Stress – stress harms health and would increase issues with any condition, including psoriasis. Hence, decreasing stress would help.
Hygiene – infections, bacteria, fungi, etc. are all enemies if you have a skin-related issue. Taking care of your hygiene is a must.
Diet – being obese is known to not help with psoriasis and worsen the case hence, losing weight and eating right is recommended. Also, a note is made in case any particular food item is causing symptoms to worsen.
Avoid alcohol – as mentioned earlier, alcohol is a trigger and should be avoided.
Petroleum jelly – also known as Vaseline, is a substance best known for combating dryness and forming a protective layer on the skin.
Maintaining moisture – maintaining the skin’s hydration level is important.
- Medical procedures – there are several medical procedures like photodynamic therapy, light therapy, ultraviolet light therapy, and other procedures that help with treating skin cells.
- Homeopathic alternatives – there are several medicines in homeopathy that could work against the symptoms of flaring up psoriasis-like, sepia, Arsenicum album, graphites, sulfur, staphysagria, mezereum, and many others. All these medicines have no scientific proof of working but people use them in great numbers and they report reliefs too. They all work similarly, aiming to nourish the skin and ease the symptoms.
HOW DOES KAYAKALP OIL HELP?
Kayakalp oil for the skin is extremely beneficial as it is known to nourish the skin. Psoriasis is a skin condition and the most common type of symptoms includes the skin being dry and damaged and undernourished. Hence, Kayakalp oil seems like a perfect fit to deal with psoriasis-related issues.
It is known to have ant- bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and psoriasis is based on issues that involve bacterial infections and fungal infections which result in the skin being damaged. Kayakalp oil being an ayurvedic treatment has multiple benefits than it claims. It would work on dealing with the root cause of the problem and making it right so the physical symptoms could be decreased and cause relief for a longer time.
Ayurvedic medicines aim to work at the root of the problem so the relief could stay for a longer duration of time rather than dealing with the symptoms at the surface which would result in the symptoms coming back or flaring up as soon as you stop the medicine.
DOES AYURVEDA WORK?
- The Ayurvedic branch of medicines has several beliefs and one of them is anushasan or discipline and that all means that the medicine and instructions given to you are supposed to be taken very seriously. When medicine is needed to be consumed, with what and in how much quantity is something that should not be taken lightly.
- The other principle is balancing the three energies of the body. Namely, vata, pitta, and kapha. Ayurveda claims that the cause of all issues is an imbalance in the energies of the body. If those are balanced, the body will be healthy and start functioning normally, automatically. Hence, it also has a long-lasting effect on our bodies.
- It aims at dealing with the root cause of the problem so the treatment and relief are not short-lived or momentary or temporary and is there even after the person stops medication as medicating without a reason or for longer periods is not considered healthy.
- Ayurveda is all things natural and organic. Hence, this goes without saying that there are no side effects or harmful counter-issues happening side by side if you opt for an ayurvedic treatment. Other branches of medicine cannot claim that since they have several substances that could react with the body but not ayurvedic medicines.
- Ayurvedic medicines have great detoxifying powers and they would try to free the skin from infectious substances, to begin with.
IS KAYAKALP SAFE?
Kayakalp oil is an ayurvedic medicine hence, it does not have any known and severe side effects. However, it is a medicine and just like other medicines a professional medical practitioner’s opinion and prescription is a must.
Other than that, the medicine should be kept at an optimal temperature so its goodness and healing properties are not sacrificed and it stays in its most powerful form.
SAFETY IS IMPORTANT
- Before consuming anything, read the label for ingredients, composition, any special instructions, manufacturing date, and other relevant details.
- Avoid consuming any medicine beyond the prescribed limit.
- If the symptoms worsen rather than decreasing, rush to the doctor.
- In case of any special condition like pregnancy, ask the doctor’s opinion before consuming any medicine
SUBSTITUTES FOR PSORIASIS TREATMENT EXCEPT FOR KAYAKALP OIL
- Onion and garlic to purify the blood
- Jasmine flower extracts to cause relief from the itching
- Neem as a blood purifier
- Turmeric to deal with infections causing redness and inflammation
- Vaseline to supply nourishment and protect the skin
- Coconut oil for dry skin patches
- Sepia to deal with dry skin
- Graphite to deal with textured dry skin
- Olive oil to cause physical relief to patchy skin
- Aloe vera has several healing properties and acts as an antibacterial agent, anti-inflammatory agent, and deals with fungi-related issues too. It also nourishes the skin and protects it from damages by forming a layer.
- Apple cider vinegar is also widely used specifically for the scalp.
- Tea tree oil works more or less like aloe vera but is more powerful in killing bacteria
ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS
- Psoriasis results in the growth of excess cells that dry up and fall off? Yes, it is a skin condition that results in the production of excess cells and falling off.
- Psoriasis comes and goes? Yes, it is known to flare up in cycles and could be seen as coming and going.
- Psoriasis is curable? No, it is a chronic condition with no cure but the symptoms and damage could be controlled.
- Psoriasis is contagious? No, psoriasis cannot be caught or transferred from person to person physically.
- Why does psoriasis happen? It mainly occurs due to the faulty functioning of the immune system as it starts attacking its skin cells.
- Both genders are prone to psoriasis? Yes.
- Weight is not a problem in psoriasis? No, excess weight or obesity is linked to worsening of symptoms. Hence, healthy living and diet are recommended.
- Psoriasis can be linked with arthritis? Yes, about 15% of people suffering from psoriasis could suffer from arthritis too, it is known as psoriatic arthritis.
- Pregnancy would cause changes to symptoms? Yes, studies show changes to psoriasis however would it decrease or increase are subjective.
Kayakalp Vati oil is an ayurvedic medicine and apart from causing relief to the psoriasis symptoms, it would nourish your skin to its deepest layer with time which would make it withstand any damage in the future. Hence, this is why Kayakalp oil is so effective against skin conditions like psoriasis.
Read: zitcare s Gel