SHOULD YOU BE USING KAYAKALP OIL FOR PSORIASIS?
” KNOW THE POWER OF THIS AYURVEDIC MEDICINE HERE “
Have you been looking for ayurvedic options to treat psoriasis? Then you’re in the right place cause there are plenty of them. Ayurveda is an age-old medicinal practice with its roots in ancient India. In India, more than 70% of the population looks up to Ayurveda for the solutions to their day-to-day medical issues.
Psoriasis, being a chronic skin disease, can occur due to several reasons. The exact reason behind the occurrence of Psoriasis in our bodies is yet to be known. Ayurveda is proven to be a very effective remedy for the treatment of psoriasis and other such skin-related issues. Kayakalp oil is one such ayurvedic medication that may be used to treat the symptoms of psoriasis.
Keep reading to know all about the power of kayakalp vati oil.
EVERYTHING ABOUT KAYAKALP OIL
The term kaya kalp dates back to ayurvedic practices mentioned in the Atharva Veda more than ten thousand years ago. Kaya Kalpa is referred to as an ancient system that focuses on the rejuvenation of the body. It is widely practiced in Ayurveda and claims to have the power of reversing the natural aging process of an individual. In Sanskrit, the words kaya and kalpa mean body and transformation respectively.
It is believed that the practice of kaya can transform old cells into new ones while removing all impurities and toxins from the body. These old cells are said to be the reason behind the physical degeneration of the body. Since kaya Kalp transforms the entire body, it is deemed as capable of opening the mind and spirit.
This leads to an ultimate spiritual elevation in the human being and gives him the power to experience God and connect with the higher being. Therefore kaya kalp is the ayurvedic way of attaining lasting inner peace.
Psoriasis is a skin disease where the body’s immune system starts working against the body. The natural life cycle of cells is decreased. Therefore several layers of dead skin cells get deposited on the surface of the skin. The practice of kaya kalpa can be beneficial in treating this ailment.
INGREDIENTS OF KAYAKALP OIL
The Divya kayakalp oil is an ayurvedic formulation. It is made by combining several medicinal ingredients to make one powerful medication. It is beneficial in the treatment of a wide range of ailments. The ayurvedic ingredients used in the manufacture of kayakalp oil are:
- Seeds of Bakuchi or Babchi seeds of Cakra-marda or Panavad
- Daru Haridra
- Seeds of Karanja
- Bark of Nimba
- Haritaki Amala
- Amrita or Giloy
- Kiratatikta or Chirayata
- Krishna-jeeraka or Kali-jiri
- Arishtaka or Soap-nut
- Cow’s urine
- Tila-tail or Sesame oil
WHAT ARE THE USES AND BENEFITS OF KAYAKALP OIL?
Kayakalp oil is said to aid in the process of rejuvenation of the skin by replacing the old cell with new and healthier cells. Kayakalp oil uses are numerous. A few of the most renowned uses of this medicinal oil due to the properties of its various ingredients are mentioned below:
- Kayakalp oil has antiseptic properties
- It also has antiviral properties and helps in terminating the viruses involved in diseases like herpes among others
- Kayakalp vati oil acts as an antioxidant and scavenges free radicals in the body
- It has very strong antibacterial properties
- It contains Karanja which helps in reducing swelling and is also helpful in the treatment of inflammatory diseases like rheumatoid arthritis
- Amla is said to be beneficial in stimulating the growth of hair
- Giloy also makes up a major percentage of kayakalp oil. It has many uses including reduction of swelling caused by infections or injuries. Giloy is also beneficial in boosting the immunity of the body
- Turmeric is beneficial in the reduction of swelling induced by injuries and also helps in soothing the effect of allergies in the body.
- Haritaki is also used to suppress inflammation. Besides this, it improves digestion and absorption of food. It can also relieve constipation.
- Bakuchi is the main antioxidant present in kayakalp oil along with Haritaki which helps in scavenging the free radicals from the body.
BENEFITS OF KAYAKALP OIL IN TREATMENT OF PSORIASIS
Kayakalp oil is beneficial in the treatment of many conditions. But primarily people use kayakalp oil for skin. The various kayakalp oil benefits concerning psoriasis are as follows:
- Kayakalp oil is extremely beneficial in the treatment of all kinds of diseases and disorders associated with the skin
- It helps in alleviating itchiness and discomfort associated with skin problems like psoriasis, eczema, etc.
- Kayakalp oil helps restore the natural pH of the skin. Thereby, it makes the skin supple by removing dryness
- Kayakalp oil is beneficial in removing marks and blemishes. It is also helpful in the prevention of blemishes.
- This ayurvedic medicine helps in dealing with the pigmentation of the skin
SIDE EFFECTS OF KAYAKALP OIL
Kayakalp oil is made from herbal ingredients and therefore has no side effects when used as prescribed by the doctor.
The dosage is determined based on the age of the person and his medical history with the particular illness. Therefore the recommended dosages vary from person to person.
Pregnant and lactating women are usually advised to refrain from using strong ayurvedic medications like kayakalp oil unless necessary.
PRICE OF KAYAKALP OIL
Usually, the market price of a bottle containing 100ml of kayakalp oil lies between the range of 70/- INR to 110/- INR depending upon the manufacturing brand as well as the retailer selling the product.
Psoriasis is a skin disease causing much distress to the individual it affects. Layers of dead skin cells appear on the skin’s surface like silver-colored scales. In the majority of the cases, lesions and red patches are formed at the affected sites of the skin.
Kayakalp oil aims at treating psoriasis by rejuvenating dead skin cells and replacing them with new, healthy cells. It is one of the most popular ayurvedic topical medications used worldwide and can be effective in the treatment of psoriasis.